OK, I do have a couple of ideas/projects. So, what do I do with them?

If you are working at an institution, you will have to complete an invention disclosure form, also known as a “disclosure.”  This is not to be confused with a “public disclosure” (more on that later).   This form will ask you basic information about yourself, the invention/creation, who was involved, who paid for it, etc.  This is the first step in the innovation commercialization process.  If your institution has a technology transfer office (or equivalent), this form will be on their website or they can send it to you.  If you don’t know where to start, click the Institutions link above to see if your institution is listed.  The link will take you to the appropriate page.  Alternatively, send us an email using the link on this website and we’ll do put you in contact with the responsible parties at your institution.